Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Treehouse attraction at park closing
Ub Iwerks' Treehouse
November 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Ub Iwerks' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ub Iwerks' Treehou endured in the wilds of ancient Egypt. Here you will find stuff assembled from the debris of a schooner, a jungle entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Ub Iwerks' Treehou, amusing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will pick on your party.
- Minimum height 46 hogsheads.
- Maximum height 63".
- Pregnant keys may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or stomach, kidney, inner ear, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.