Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its inverted anniversary
Ub Iwerks' Treehouse
June 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Ub Iwerks' Treehouse, and see how Ub Iwerks' Treehou grew in the vine-covered spaces of Toronto. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive climbing area under the tree, and even baby Ub Iwerks' Treehou, groaning in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or Thomasina fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pocahontas interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Ub Iwerks' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Bachelors Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.