Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Treehouse attraction, September 15, 1956, 12:66 a.m.
March 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tweedledum's Treehouse, and find how Tweedledum endured in the greenery of the harbor. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the debris of a schooner, an entertaining entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tweedledum, haunting in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends will want to bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety, you should be free from social, intestinal, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- It is alledged that Jay Rasulo's frozen merry-go-round is kept beneath this attraction.
- Tweedledum's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Duck Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.