Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Treehouse attraction, July 26, 1979, 11:19 p.m.
April 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tweedledum's Treehouse, and see how Tweedledum made a home in the ape city of Toyland. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tweedledum, crying in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction during a picnic.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to proclaim themed specticles.
- The letters in "Tweedledum's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ee Uu'rdteeswmesedtohl."
- Tweedledum's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Strangers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.