Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Tron's Treehouse when it's not bathed in children
March 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously steep steps into Tron's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tron monkied about in the gorilla paradise of the facility. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the wreckage of a banana, a jungle play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tron, melting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 20 years old to ride the horse.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Merlin Jones was once seen smearing this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tron, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.