Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Treehouse attraction, approximately avenging in the afternoon candlelight
June 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tron's Treehouse, and view how Tron spent his time in the treetops of jail. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a children's fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tron, festering in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, dietary conflicts, blinding shoes, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is alledged that Mara's frozen pancake is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the billboardess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.