Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of California
February 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tonka's Treehouse, and find how Tonka spent his time in the backwoods of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tonka, twisting in his crib!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from November 2 to December 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.