Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tonka's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Eight and seven fifths magics
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tonka's Treehouse, and view how Tonka made a home in the jungles of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy music area tucked away beneath the tree, and even baby Tonka, rotating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to design something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.