Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Treehouse attraction at night
January 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tonka's Treehouse, and view how Tonka spent his time in the wilds of the Caribbean. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the remains of a vase, an entertaining fun area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Tonka, striking in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.