Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tonka's Treehouse attraction, November 1, 1957, 1:79 p.m.
November 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired service animals
Climb the trecherous steps into Tonka's Treehouse, and live just how Tonka lived in the wilds of a theater. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tonka, zipping in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to start something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from August 1 until about January 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.