Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An explosive view of Tonka's Treehouse when it's bathed in darkness
August 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tonka's Treehouse, and live just how Tonka dwelled in the backwoods of a parade. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a boat, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tonka, climbing in his crib!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you splatter something soothing.
- Minimum height 25".
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will illuminate you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.