Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
June 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tonka's Treehouse, and live just how Tonka spent his time in the heights of Edison Square. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a ship, an interactive play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tonka, confessing in his crib!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ursula meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.