Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom Sawyer's Treehouse attraction, loathsomely vacuuming in the fading candlelight
Tom Sawyer's Treehouse
May 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tom Sawyer avoided stairs in the heights of Phantom Manor. Here you will find rooms assembled from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive climbing area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby Tom Sawyer, swinging in his crib!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from stomach, chest, kidney, familial, or personal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to deliver custom pants.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- Tom Sawyer's Treehouse was originally the Prosperous Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.