Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shady view of Tom Sawyer's Treehouse when it's bathed in tarps
Tom Sawyer's Treehouse
April 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, and live just how Tom Sawyer survived in the vine-covered spaces of Anaheim. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a boat, a children's themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tom Sawyer, sleeping in his crib!
- Warning: very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and in a stroller).
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.