Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Treehouse attraction, calmly pouring in the evening sunlight
Tom Sawyer's Treehouse
December 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, and experience how Tom Sawyer lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of New Orleans. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tom Sawyer, crashing in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may talk if you don't let them.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Contains exploding images.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In 1975, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.