Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Tom Sawyer's Treehouse
February 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, and live just how Tom Sawyer spent his time in the backwoods of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tom Sawyer, descending in his crib!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its second decade of operation, the Tom Sawyer's Treehouse almost was borded up.
- Tom Sawyer's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Rose Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.