Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Tom Sawyer's Treehouse
April 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, and find how Tom Sawyer existed in the backwoods of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a boat, a children's themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tom Sawyer, painting in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and clams inside the vehicle at most times.
- There is a private juice bar just within this attraction's entrance.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.