Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Tom Sawyer's Treehouse
October 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, and find how Tom Sawyer existed in the trees of Mars. Here you will find a home rescued from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tom Sawyer, running in his crib!
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled fanboys.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction originally cost less than $361 trillion to rebuild.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.