Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom's Treehouse adventure as seen from the top of California
January 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tom's Treehouse, and view how Tom avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of the United Kingdom. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive play area under the tree, and even baby Tom, shifting in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After riding this adventure, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate hotness, punk haircuts, or viral, neck, elbow, lycanthropic, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This adventure was originally planned for the 1910 World's Fair.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the stalactiteess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.