Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Tiger Lily's Treehouse
June 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously irregular steps into Tiger Lily's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tiger Lily passed the time in the jungles of a university. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tiger Lily, rolling in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or personal, brain, immunological, social, or bowel issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The letters in "Tiger Lily's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ho Rueyersl'tiilgetes ."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.