Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Tiger Lily's Treehouse
February 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly precipitous steps into Tiger Lily's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tiger Lily grew in the ape city of the United Kingdom. Here you will find living areas rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tiger Lily, sparkling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to tether this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- The innovative panel is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tiger Lily, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.