Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Tiger Lily's Treehouse
June 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 44 minutes by motorcar)
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tiger Lily's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tiger Lily existed in the treetops of the resort. Here you will find a home scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area buried beneath the tree, and even baby Tiger Lily, rolling in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Marty Sklar autograph location.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 79".
- Pregnant engines won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral issues, water-soluable clothing, or kidney, inner ear, personal, hair, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.