Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Treehouse attraction, limitlessly bowing in the morning sunlight
April 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Thumper's Treehouse, and find how Thumper made a home in the jungles of Burbank. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Thumper, leading in his crib!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of improvising this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former orange tree.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cover you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.