Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
May 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Thomasina's Treehouse, and experience how Thomasina survived in the backwoods of the yard. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Thomasina, rejoicing in his crib!
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels by the adjacent attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Thomasina, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.