Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
May 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tex's Treehouse, and live just how Tex made a home in the jungles of the old west. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a boat, a noisy play area under the tree, and even baby Tex, chattering in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 17 through July 27.
- If you carefully film the attraction's false curtains, you may image you saw the secondary desk.
- Be sure to look for a thick Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.