Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spectacular view of Tex's Treehouse when it's bathed in fog
July 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tex's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Tex made a home in the treetops of Wonderland. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tex, creaking in his crib!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant grapes may send their children on alone.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Bloggers discovered a secret journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a potential Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.