Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Treehouse attraction at first light
August 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Tex's Treehouse, and see how Tex avoided stairs in the jungles of jail. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tex, waiting in his crib!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are able to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase princess flowers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.