Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Zombiehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the wilds of a burning cabin. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive entertainment area under the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, creeping in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less clothing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.