Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Zombiehouse attraction at first light
October 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan passed the time in the jungles of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find rooms constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle climbing area at the base of the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, raging in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions away from the cast members at most times.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from a famous Disney pianist.
- Tarzan's Zombiehouse was originally the Swiss Family Awning Zombiehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.