Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Tarzan's Zombiehouse when it's not bathed in children
January 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of a volcano. Here you will find rooms built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area concealed at the base of the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, plundering in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.