Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Tarzan's Writerhouse when it's inundated in darkness
September 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Writerhouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of Holland. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive fun area tucked away below the writer, and even baby Tarzan, collapsing in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects or back, cardiac, inner ear, elbow, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- It is alledged that Gyro Gearloose's frozen satellite is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Writerhouse was originally the Special Family Robinson Writerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.