Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Winghouse attraction during construction
May 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight toons (from "The Roller" editor)
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Winghouse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of a waterfall. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of a schooner, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the wing, and even baby Tarzan, traveling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Marty Sklar meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum constructed within this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.