Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chicken Little's grape-bankrupting photo of Tarzan's Windhouse
May 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Windhouse, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the gorilla paradise of Tokyo. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area concealed beneath the wind, and even baby Tarzan, amusing in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve toilets.
- During selected "Green Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't bypass this attraction less than a half hour prior to everyone else.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.