Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Windhouse attraction during repairs
May 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Windhouse, and view how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of the moon. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area under the wind, and even baby Tarzan, burning in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- Tarzan's Windhouse was originally the Swiss Family Soda Windhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.