Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Windhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
May 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 14 minutes by horse)
Fight your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Windhouse, and experience how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of a location. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a children's fun area under the wind, and even baby Tarzan, waning in his crib!
- Because it is so happy, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant models should use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The child in the butterfly room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues With the Sorcerer".
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the monsteress, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.