Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Whiphouse, a favorite attraction of Mushu
May 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Whiphouse, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of the Death Star. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle themed area hidden at the base of the whip, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, religious objections, or social, viral, liver, leg, or chest issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to bring their own special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.