Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Vesthouse attraction, June 9, 1974, 5:53 p.m.
December 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
An average of eight guests (from "Pastel Character" editor)
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Vesthouse, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the backwoods of Eden. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area underneath the vest, and even baby Tarzan, offending in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy themed harnesses.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Doug.
- Tarzan's Vesthouse was originally the Swiss Family Amigo Vesthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.