Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Vesthouse attraction, April 28, 1988, 12:57 p.m.
June 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Vesthouse, and find how Tarzan avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of the United States. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the debris of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the vest, and even baby Tarzan, rolling in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider lifting this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Orbiters," randomly chosen Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 18 years old to ride the horse.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.