Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Turtlehouse experience during refurbishment
July 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Turtlehouse, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of a hotel. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the debris of a boat, a jungle themed area near the roots of the turtle, and even baby Tarzan, deceiving in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- Pregnant banjos can avoid this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- This experience may become addictive.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.