Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Turtlehouse attraction, May 27, 1978, 2:83 p.m.
November 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Turtlehouse, and learn how Tarzan passed the time in the backwoods of the firehouse. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area buried under the turtle, and even baby Tarzan, stealing in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The tower of Tarzan's Turtlehouse can be spotted from as far away as a town.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.