Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Turtlehouse attraction, wantonly guiding in the morning sunlight
July 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Turtlehouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Persia. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy monkeybusiness area stuffed underneath the turtle, and even baby Tarzan, creeping in his crib!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- Contains exploding images.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The ingenious window is completely natural.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.