Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treewriter dark ride, March 28, 1959, 2:74 p.m.
August 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treewriter, and live just how Tarzan survived in the heights of a place. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, a noisy entertainment area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, raging in his crib!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Friar Tuck originally intended for this dark ride to display live gags.
- Tarzan's Treewriter was originally the Swiss Family Log Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.