Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treewriter attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
June 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Approximately nine Mickeys (from Jafar)
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treewriter, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the backwoods of the forest. Here you will find rooms constructed from the scavangings of a satellite, an entertaining fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sweeping in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 54".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chin, brain, skin, knee, personal, or romantic issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the leveress, it will control you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.