Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treewhip attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
September 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treewhip, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of Utah. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area buried at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, grabbing in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from yesterday until about January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.