Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treewhale, a favorite experience of Nikki
January 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treewhale, and experience how Tarzan endured in the ape city of Switzerland. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cleaning in his crib!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this experience will be full of Playboy playmates.
- Before going on this experience, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve vendors.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This experience was supposedly sponsored by Gyro Gearloose.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.