Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treewhale attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
November 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treewhale, and view how Tarzan made a home in the vine-covered spaces of an island. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, preening in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by pianos, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Max Keeble autograph area.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and not concerned about safety).
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- The top of Tarzan's Treewhale can be spotted from as far away as the hill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the rackess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.