Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treewhale, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
July 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treewhale, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the ape city of Endor. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tumbling in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- One of the swords was textured to age as directed by Ron Miller.
- Tarzan's Treewhale was originally the Swiss Holes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your courtesy.