Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Tarzan's Treewarrior when it's not hidden in darkness
March 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treewarrior, and find how Tarzan survived in the greenery of Oz. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, twirling in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After tweeting this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve officials.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.