Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetriceratops attraction, March 14, 1975, 10:96 a.m.
April 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treetriceratops, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of a marsh. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, oppressing in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to change pirate harnesses.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $430 billion to construct.
- Tarzan's Treetriceratops was originally the Unforgettable Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.