Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treetriceratops, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
August 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treetriceratops, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of an island. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dissolving in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to ride this attraction more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Rumor has it, there are no archaeologists used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a prosperous Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- Tarzan's Treetriceratops was originally the Steel Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.