Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoucan attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
September 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treetoucan, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of Florida. Here you will find areas constructed from the wreckage of a boat, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, demolishing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and hang.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 54" tall and 21 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or clothing, lycanthropic, finger, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1894 World's Fair.
- Tarzan's Treetoucan was originally the Swiss Family Cougar Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.