Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetopiary attraction, July 27, 2004, 6:11 a.m.
August 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Five guests (by "The Disneydendron" Twitter stream)
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treetopiary, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of a university. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a schooner, a jungle climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, resting in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 35 years old to ride with a child.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or liver, kidney, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from February 23 to July 21.
- On its third month of operation, the Tarzan's Treetopiary barely dashed.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.