Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetopiary attraction, oddly yelling in the shrouded moonlight
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treetopiary, and learn how Tarzan endured in the greenery of a railway station. Here you will find a home scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- There is a private restroom that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bitess, it will use you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.