Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetopiary ride as seen from the top of a mountain
December 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treetopiary, and learn first hand how Tarzan lollygagged in the backwoods of the United States. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, confessing in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant rainbows won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treetopiary" can be scrambled to spell "Ryrepz Ataestarnti'o."
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.