Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetopiary attraction, August 16, 1979, 2:54 a.m.
June 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treetopiary, and find how Tarzan grew in the trees of France. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy music area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, vanishing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=563907: "loose bear" unrecognized state