Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treetoilet, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
November 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treetoilet, and find how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of Disney Drive. Here you will find platforms assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area hidden below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, operating in his crib!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the potential ghost of a former character.
- Tarzan's Treetoilet was originally the Swiss Fingers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.