Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treetoe attraction at a distance
April 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treetoe, and view how Tarzan endured in the ape city of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pouring in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, excessive chattiness, or ankle, chest, liver, neck, or lung problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The juice in the possession room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Over the Wind".
- Tarzan's Treetoe was originally the Swiss Family Titan Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.