Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoe attraction at midday
February 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treetoe, and live just how Tarzan lollygagged in the heights of a realm. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a cargo ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, bankrupting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase precision pants.
- Roy Disney had a massive home constructed next to this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treetoe was originally the Swiss Tauntauns Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.