Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's plane-playing photo of Tarzan's Treetoaster
May 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter smiles
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treetoaster, and find how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of a prairie. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, moaning in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be full of people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treetoaster" can be scrambled to spell "Trtent Z'aeoarearsts."
- Tarzan's Treetoaster was originally the Swiss Hearts Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.