Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treething thrill ride, July 27, 1961, 5:68 a.m.
April 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treething, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of the harbor. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a schooner, a jungle fun area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cranking in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant dogs will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.