Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treething attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Treething, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of history. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a boat, a children's play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, gleaming in his crib!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider descending this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you look up in the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.