Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetarget attraction, immediately considered to be the best good attraction at Disneyland
December 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five smiles
Fight your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treetarget, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of Terabithia. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hopping in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction during dinner.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Proud Band") will want to long for this attraction half an hour after regular operating hours.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or cardiac, ribcage, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to wear special waivers.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treetarget" can be scrambled to spell "Rgn' Teeerzttaarats."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- Tarzan's Treetarget was originally the Free Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.