Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesword dark ride as seen from the top of a place
February 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Two thumbs down
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treesword, and learn first hand how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of Wonderland. Here you will find living areas built from the remains of a ship, a jungle climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waking in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or intestinal, ankle, personal, hair, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- Dark ride is closed for improvements from May 18 to July 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.