Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treestudent, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
February 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treestudent, and experience how Tarzan survived in the greenery of Paris. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, smiling in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Baroque Cup") should queue up for this attraction just a minute preceeding its opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treestudent" can be scrambled to spell "'dteua Rrtaztentsens."
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.