Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treestreetcar, a favorite thrill ride of Lobo
July 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treestreetcar, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the greenery of a river. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, disarming in his crib!
- Warning: during a power outage, this thrill ride will be crammed full of farm animals.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, participants are required to obtain princess pants.
- This is one of the few thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
- Tarzan's Treestreetcar was originally the Swiss Crocodiles Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.