Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treespire attraction, humanely weeping in the morning moonlight
September 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treespire, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of Orange County. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, fossilizing in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or ankle, chin, nasal, or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.