Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treespire attraction during repairs
February 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction churros
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treespire, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the ape city of Orleans. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Firework of South America.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pirateess, it will burn you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.