Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's sailor-thrilling photo of Tarzan's Treesphere
November 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Treesphere, and experience how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of the jungle. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shining in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former guest.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.