Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesparrow attraction during refurbishment
May 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesparrow, and educate yourself about how Tarzan endured in the ape city of Orange County. Here you will find an abode built from the wreckage of a boat, a children's themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flying in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 3 to June 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.