Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesparrow ride during construction
July 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treesparrow, and experience how Tarzan grew in the ape city of the wilderness. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a rowboat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Abominable Buoy") are able to visit this ride half an hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treesparrow alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.