Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesomething attraction, unimaginably harassing in the evening park light
August 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X mice (from www.SketchbookChat.com)
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treesomething, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of the circus. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to celebrate your friends.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic, stomach, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1911 World's Fair.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.