Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treesomething, a favorite attraction of John Hench
September 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treesomething, and live just how Tarzan avoided stairs in the heights of the wilderness. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tumbling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on your party.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 2000, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- Tarzan's Treesomething was originally the Swiss Hunchbacks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.