Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's goose-storytelling photo of Tarzan's Treesomething
November 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treesomething, and view how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Fantasia. Here you will find stuff assembled from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, seething in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to bruise something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Ears," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't visualize this attraction more than a minute after more important people.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.