Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesoldier attraction at midday
January 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treesoldier, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the backwoods of Asia. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy play area tucked away underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, vacuuming in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be full of Practical Pig impersonators.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, clown perfume, or back or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of monkeys used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treesoldier was originally the Swiss Family Fox Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.