Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treesoldier attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
October 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treesoldier, and experience how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a plantation. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a desk, a noisy climbing area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, growing in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to consider something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.