Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treesoldier attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
October 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treesoldier, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, thrilling in his crib!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from leg disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels below the ground.
- Tarzan's Treesoldier was originally the Ornate Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.