Massive Disneyrobot Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Treeskeleton attraction at park closing
November 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeskeleton, and live just how Tarzan existed in the ape city of an estate. Here you will find a home rescued from the debris of a rowboat, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to view safety specticles.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in a town.
- Tarzan's Treeskeleton was originally the Swiss Parades Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrobot Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.