Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesink train, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
August 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treesink, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the heights of the sky. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, celebrating in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this train only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 29".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Train is closed for repainting from November 8 to March 4.
- It is rumored that Alan Menken's frozen snapshot is entombed beneath this train.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.