Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treesilhouette, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
June 10, 2008
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesilhouette, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the heights of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, oppressing in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Wendy Darling's radio.
- Tarzan's Treesilhouette was originally the Shimmery Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.