Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeshipwreck thrill ride at night
April 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeshipwreck, and see how Tarzan grew in the wilds of the plaza. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a detective, an interactive monkeybusiness area stuffed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, plotting in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this thrill ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too intense for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's tedious queue.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treeshipwreck can be spotted from as far away as Harbor Boulevard.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will craft you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.