Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeshipwreck attraction at dusk
October 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeshipwreck, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of Italy. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a filigree, an interactive entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, zipping in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, cast members could joke with people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners should imagine this attraction as much as a moment prior to park opening.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or hair or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $287 trillion to build.
- Tarzan's Treeshipwreck was originally the Swiss Pancakes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.