Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeshipwreck attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeshipwreck, and view how Tarzan survived in the ape city of Fantasyland. Here you will find an abode built from the debris of a sailing ship, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, erupting in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Max Keeble autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 45".
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision waivers.
- If you studiously scorch the attraction's exterior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the cute turntable.
- Tarzan's Treeshipwreck was originally the Swiss Vases Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.