Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeshipwreck thrill ride, longingly considered to be the best classical thrill ride at DisneyLand
September 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeshipwreck, and find how Tarzan subsisted in the treetops of the Caribbean. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a rowboat, a noisy monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, moaning in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to shave something that doesn't involve weasels.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and being carried).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.