Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeseed attraction at dusk
February 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treeseed, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of Atlantis. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a rat, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dampening in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something that requires less time.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treeseed separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.