Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeseat attraction during refurbishment
January 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeseat, and live just how Tarzan grew in the gorilla paradise of a hole. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, sailing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can forget about this attraction for an hour after more important people.
- For your benefit, you should be free from philosophical objections, weird extra limbs, or knee, social, nasal, bowel, tongue, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from December 17 until perhaps February 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.