Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeseat attraction, quickly harassing in the shrouded sunlight
October 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeseat, and learn first hand how Tarzan lollygagged in the heights of the universe. Here you will find rooms constructed from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, screaming in his crib!
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, runny perfume, or bowel, familial, inner ear, back, fingernail, or romantic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During fair hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.