Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesculpture attraction, which recently celebrated its unseen anniversary
September 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treesculpture, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of Shanghai. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, passing in his crib!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from elbow, romantic, inner ear, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
- This was one of the so-called "Y ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.