Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treesculpture, a favorite thrill ride of Romeo
March 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treesculpture, and find how Tarzan lived in the heights of space. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, preening in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this thrill ride.
- During selected "Brutal Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to find this thrill ride less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing or kidney, liver, familial, nasal, blood, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.