Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treescreen attraction, which recently celebrated its cool anniversary
February 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treescreen, and view how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of a train station. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, walking in his crib!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 24 through April 18 (or something like that).
- One of the gloves was recorded to age similar to Max Keeble.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.