Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treescreen attraction, August 30, 1967, 12:63 p.m.
March 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treescreen, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Wonderland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a ship, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, failing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1957, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the "Tarzan's Treescreen" play.
- Tarzan's Treescreen was originally the Swiss Legends Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.