Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treescreen attraction at dusk
January 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treescreen, and learn first hand how Tarzan dwelled in the treetops of India. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, yelling in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, elbow, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The aluminum carving is the last one remaining from the panel grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Tarzan's Treescreen was originally the Swiss Family Pear Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.