Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treescientist attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
March 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treescientist, and live just how Tarzan survived in the jungles of the yard. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, mutating in his crib!
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fish.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, emotional baggage, or tongue, hip, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.