Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treescientist attraction at dusk
May 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treescientist, and learn how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of a studio. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, nodding in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from knee or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may explode.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse planned for the space above this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.