Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treerose show during refurbishment
August 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treerose, and view how Tarzan endured in the backwoods of the heliport. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this show and sing along.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this show may not be operating.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a pretentious show, adults are required to bring their own special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.