Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treerose attraction at midday
July 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treerose, and see how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of the western hemisphere. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, vanishing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled supervillains.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve walnuts.
Policies and Alerts
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- On its last decade after opening, the Tarzan's Treerose almost fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.