Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treerose attraction at midday
July 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treerose, and find how Tarzan subsisted in the treetops of Burbank. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, missing in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enter.
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or chin, brain, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.