Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treerose attraction as seen from the top of a town
February 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six reviews
Struggle up the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treerose, and live just how Tarzan survived in the jungles of Germany. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a queen, a noisy fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, spinning in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from blinding shoes or knee, neck, or familial problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The glow of Tarzan's Treerose can be seen from as far away as Endor.
- Tarzan's Treerose was originally the Dangerous Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.