Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treerookie attraction during construction
November 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treerookie, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of the Netherlands. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a pail, an interactive play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, falling in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction's track actually extends under the ground.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.