Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treerocketman attraction as seen from the top of the old west
March 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight Walts
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treerocketman, and view how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of South America. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a skull, an interactive play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shipwrecks (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from January 5 until about June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.