Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Tarzan's Treerocketman when it's inundated in children
July 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treerocketman, and learn how Tarzan existed in the heights of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, snapping in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Tigger interaction garden.
- Train may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.