Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treerocketman, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
January 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treerocketman, and experience how Tarzan endured in the treetops of San Francisco. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, quitting in his crib!
- If you are put off by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Tommy Cole interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 7 until perhaps September 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.