Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treerascal, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
January 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treerascal, and find how Tarzan endured in the jungles of the yard. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pouring in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 30 to September 13.
- This was Ludwig Von Drake's least favorite attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will kill you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.