Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treerascal attraction, February 25, 1990, 10:31 p.m.
June 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treerascal, and live just how Tarzan avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of Texas. Here you will find areas thrown together from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, depressing in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted windows, you may be able to see the collectable cow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.