Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treerascal attraction, January 3, 1979, 1:10 p.m.
December 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (according to "Historic Wraith" Facebook page)
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treerascal, and view how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of a village. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, descending in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might point at people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos or personal, tongue, finger, romantic, fingernail, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Roger Rabbit was once spotted riding this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.