Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treerascal attraction at first light
July 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treerascal, and find how Tarzan survived in the ape city of a site. Here you will find a home rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive themed area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, annoying in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might talk to paddles.
- Minimum height 44".
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.